Start 2019 at MPNPT Tallinn!
2019 promises to be another great year for the MPN Poker Tour, with the opening festival being held in Tallinn (24-27 January). The Estonian capital is justifiably considered one of the world’s leading poker venues, so this is the perfect curtain-raiser to the new year.
With a €200,000 guaranteed Main Event, full schedule on and off the tables, luxurious venue hotel/casino and Tallinn being such an attractive city, there’s plenty of incentive to be part of Team32Red’s visit to Estonia.
This is what the package includes:
- €550 buy-in to the Main Event (€200,000 Guaranteed)
- €110 buy-in to the Side Event
- Accommodation for four nights (including breakfast) at the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel, for you and a guest
- €300 towards travel and expenses
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet other Team32Red players and the MPN staff
With accommodation for two people being part of the package, some players simply buy their way to the table via 32Red. However, given that our unrivalled qualification quest starts at ONE EURO, it’s well worth getting involved in our satellites.
Check out the Poker Lobby for the extensive schedule, with ‘feeder’ sats galore and weekly Finals where you can win packages and seats every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday! Meanwhile, as well as Specials, even the daily (7pm UK time) €3.30 buy-in Fish Royale tournament pays out a package when you hit a royal flush!