It’s Omaha time at 32Red Poker!
Whether this variant – with players being dealt four hole cards – is your favourite, or you’re yet to give it a try, we’ve got an Omaha bonanza this week in the form of our Four Card Fright Fest. The thrill of the game will get your poker juices flowing, and there’s also a lot of money to be won.
First we have the €12,000 Guaranteed Fright Fest Tournament Series, with two tournaments each night from Monday 26 October, culminating in the €5,000 Guaranteed event at 7.30pm GMT, Sunday 1 November. Note that playing just one hand of Omaha will instantly earn you €5+€0.50 satellite ticket for this €55 buy-in tournament, with satellites at 8pm GMT every night during Four Card Fright Fest.
Meanwhile, you can also get involved in our Added Money Pot Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo SNGs – the more €1-€20 buy-in SNGs you play, the more added money you can get your hands on (see the Sit & Go lobby for details).
WiseGuys, which rewards winners with over €2500 in free chips every month, has been broadened so that there are now three quite different categories at which to have a bash, namely Cash, Sit n Go and Multi-table tournaments (MTT). Regardless of your favourite format there will be a leaderboard to fight your way up, and the fact that prizes are on offer regularly means that we’re always in with a chance of pocketing a useful cash bonus for our efforts.
Cash games on WiseGuys is run on a daily basis, with the top three cash earners netting themselves €50, €30 and €20 respectively in free chips! All we need to be eligible to win one of these gold, silver and bronze prizes is to earn 500 Redbacks during the relevant 24-hour period (note that 500 Redbacks earned exclusively in each format are required for eligibility on a specific leaderboard). Of course having seven opportunities each week (instead of the former, weekly format) to find ourselves on the leaderboard affords us the flexibility of suffering losing days – even disasters – yet nevertheless starting on a level footing with everyone else in a brand new race as soon as midnight chimes.
The WiseGuys Sit n Go leaderboard runs on a weekly basis, so the rewards are higher, with €150, €100 and €50 going to the three players with the highest profits through the week.
Multi-table tournaments being a little more difficult to get into the money, the WiseGuys MTT category gives 32Red Poker’s MTT fans a whole month to build a successful leaderboard campaign, with the Gold, Silver and Bronze rewards being €250, €150 and €100 in chips respectively.
Good luck at the tables, whether they are Cash, Sit n Go or MTTs, and don’t forget to check your progress by visiting the leaderboards, which are updated hourly at www.32redpoker.com/promotions/wiseGuys-leaderboards.html
Very few things in life can’t be tweaked to our advantage and, as exciting as the Bad Beat Jackpot has been at 32Red Poker, the latest version, which comes into effect today, promises to put smiles on more faces and thus make our quest all the more promising when hunting down the elusive ‘losing’ jackpot hand at the Bad Beat tables.
Whereas we have been used to the only recipients of the jackpot being those at the actual table where the hand was finally played (where the minimum blinds were €0.50/€1), the all-new Bad Beat Jackpot enables players sitting at any of the €0.10/€0.20 or higher special Hold’em tables a chance of poker riches, just by virtue of opting in!
And opting in is done simply by clicking the Bad Beat icon found at the bottom right of every qualifying table. After that we contribute 2 cents per hand toward the jackpot and (the point…) everyone opted in at their particular stake is then eligible to win a piece of the jackpot when the hand finally does appear somewhere.
As for hand criteria, there is good news here, too, as the losing hand, which used to have to contain four of a kind 8s or better, has now been downsized to a lower four of a kind 2s or better. And the jackpot hits even if those involved in the actual Bad Beat aren’t opted in!
Now that the action is going to hot up considerably on the Bad Beat tables as everyone will be going with any pair, we might as well acquaint ourselves with how the jackpot is distributed. In order to keep the ball rolling, 20% of the total is used to ‘seed’ the new jackpot, so the remaining 80% is shared out as follows:
- 40% goes to the Bad Beat Jackpot winner (i.e. the player with the losing hand at showdown)
- 20% goes to the player with the winning hand
- 10% is shared between the remaining players at the table triggering the jackpot
- 10% is shared between the players at the same stakes!
Click here for more information and good luck at the Bad Beat Jackpot tables!
Get a Welcome Bonus of up to $1,000
Click on the image above for details, and let me take this opportunity to welcome you to 32Red Poker and to wish you the very best of luck at the tables.
Click HERE to get 30% Rakeback at 32Red Poker today!