Qualify to this year’s Irish Open in Dublin, Ireland!
Culture, Guinness and Poker await you at this year’s Irish Open in Dublin, Ireland. This prestigious event has been running since 1981, making it the longest-standing no-limit Texas Hold’em tournament in Europe, and is well established as one of the best organised land-based tournaments around. We’ve prepared a succulent selection of satellite tournaments with buy-ins from as little as €3. Will Irish eyes be smiling on you this April?
The €5,000 package includes…
- €3,500 'Main Event' entry ticket
- Hotel Accomodation (5 Nights)
- €775 travel & spending money
Qualify today from only €3!
Satellite tournaments to the Irish Open 2012 are now available at 32Red Poker from as little as €3. These will culminate on March 25th with an Irish Open Grand Final satellite tournament that requires a €500 + €50 entry. Take a look at our full satellite schedule below.
Terms and Conditions
- At any level (satellite or online final), any player can buy in for cash + fee. Players can buy‐in directly online for a full package price of €5000.
- The 2012 Irish Open main event is a must play event. Cash prize equivalents are available only for second and subsequent seats won, and this rule will be strictly enforced. Multiple seat winners eligible for cash equivalents should allow 48 hours for funds to be credited to their accounts.
- Any individual player can only win one seat at the 2012 Irish Open.
- Microgaming’s package will include: 5 nights hotel accommodation from 5 April 2012, the entrance fee into the 2012 Irish Open Main Event, starting on 6 April 2012, and €775 toward travel expenses and spending money, which will be credited to each package winner’s poker account.
- No cash alternative will be offered if players win a package but do not require hotel accommodation.
- Players’ hotel accommodation will be booked for 5 nights for the player plus one guest. Players will be responsible for all additional hotel charges. Players will be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate players at the Burlington Hotel. However, in the event rooms are not available at the Burlington Hotel, players will be accommodated in a similar class of accommodation as close to the event as possible.
- Players will be responsible for organising their own airport transfers to and from the hotel.
- All prizes are entries to the next level of the competition only, with the exception of the final, the prize for which is a package the 2012 Irish Open.
- Microgaming reserves the right to buy back packages from players. The price payable by Microgaming to buy back a Package will be €5000.
- It is the individual winner's responsibility to arrange their own travel to Dublin for the event and to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order, and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance.
- By entering the Irish Open final, or satellites, or live event, players agree that their real names, aliases and images can be used for promotional purposes.
- By entering the Irish Open online final or satellites, players agree that, should they win a package, they will wear Microgaming Operator branded apparel (hats and/or TShirts) if it is provided to them, and that they will wear said apparel in accordance with the instructions of Microgaming or Microgaming Operator management.
- Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of Microgaming management and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- The winner of a seat at the Irish Open online satellites and/or final tournament cannot sell, trade, assign or in any way transfer such seat to another person, and Microgaming will not award cash in lieu of a seat at Irish Open online tournament or land based Final, except in those circumstances made explicit herein.
- In exceptional circumstances, Microgaming may agree to the transfer of a seat to another player on the MPN – but this is at the sole discretion of Microgaming.
- Players who are not present in any online satellite, or in the land-based final, shall be "blinded off" and their hands folded until they have no more chips and are eliminated.
- All satellite games shall be single or multi‐table, no‐limit Hold'em tables, following standard Microgaming rules.
- The prizes will be displayed in the tournament lobby as registration closes for each tournament.
- Decisions as to players' eligibility to enter the Irish Open, Dublin Online Final and/or Satellites and to remain in and compete in same are at the sole discretion of Microgaming management and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- Microgaming management reserves the right to deny entry to the Irish Open online final and satellites and/or remove a player or disqualify a player from same and any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- Microgaming management reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the Irish Open final and/or satellite tournaments at its sole discretion. Any decisions taken by management in this regard are final.
- Players must be of legal age to participate in any of the tournaments. Players must be at least 18 years old to attend the Irish Open live event in Dublin.
- Microgaming shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the package and participating in the Irish Open.
- LEGALITY, INFORMATION DISCLOSURE AND TAXATION OF WINNINGS: Microgaming jealously guards its participants' privacy. However, there may be circumstances in which disclosure of information to regulatory or fiscal authorities is necessary or desirable, and Microgaming reserves the right to release information in such circumstances. Please note that Microgaming cannot advise on the tax position of winners, as some jurisdictions treat poker wins as tax free, while in other jurisdictions such proceeds are taxable. If the winnings are taxable in your jurisdiction, you are solely responsible to keep track of and report your winnings to the appropriate authorities. Likewise, Microgaming cannot advise on whether the playing of poker over the internet is lawful in your jurisdiction. You must establish that your participation on Microgaming is lawful in your own jurisdiction.
Last updated: 7th March 2012, 11:00 GMT