World Series of Poker 2014
What better way to spend a week away this summer than in a luxury hotel, playing poker in a city literally so bright it can be seen from space, rubbing shoulders with countless megastars, world-class poker players and poker fans all on a quest for the same goal - a World Series of Poker winner's bracelet. Vegas, Baby!
That could be you - win 1 of 3 all-inclusive packages in our exclusive WSOP Freerolls, or qualify for less than €5 via our online satellites...
Three 32Red players will compete for fame and glory in this year’s World Series of Poker in Las Vegas - will you be one of them?
To find our 3 lucky package-winners we have set up 3 exclusive freerolls, each with over €1,000 worth of WSOP satellite tickets PLUS an all-inclusive WSOP package worth €3,000 for the freeroll winners. Each freeroll offers 5000 chips and 15 minute blind levels, and has a raked hand entry requirement (see above) that must be met within 30 days prior to joining.
If freerolls are not your thing, perhaps you'd prefer to try our Online Satellites instead. Find these at the poker lobby under Tournaments > Satellites > Live Events - you could win a €3,000 WSOP package for less than €5!
Here’s the satellites hierarchy:
- Entry to any $1000, $1111 or $1500 event in the 2014 WSOP schedule
- 7 nights’ accommodation in The Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, including resort fees and taxes and free WiFi
- Cash towards travel and expenses:
- $1500 if you choose to play a $1000 event
- $1389 if you choose to play the $1111 event
- $1000 if you choose to play a $1500 event
If you no longer have 32Red Poker installed on your computer, select our Download or Instant Play software below to get started.
Terms and Conditions
- The “WSOP 2014” is a promotion on the MPN in which players compete for packages to the World Series of Poker (WSOP), a live poker series in Las Vegas.
- The promotional period for the WSOP 2014 will commence on 1 February 2014 and continue until 14 June 2014.
- The WSOP 2014 package, valued at €3,000, includes one buy-in to any $1,000, $1,111 or $1,500 event in the 2014 WSOP schedule, 7 nights at The Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas and money towards travel and expenses:
- Players who enter a $1,500 event will receive $1,000 towards travel and expenses.
- Players who enter a $1,111 event will receive $1,389 towards travel and expenses.
- Players who enter a $1,000 event will receive $1,500 towards travel and expenses.
- Players may win multiple WSOP 2014 packages. In the event of a player winning multiple packages, $1,260 for the hotel accommodation per additional package will be given to the player as spending money, which will be deposited into the player’s poker account.
- WSOP 2014 packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Players may not win multiple WSOP 2014 packages via 32Red’s WSOP Freerolls campaign – once a player has won a WSOP Freeroll he/she will not be allowed to enter any further WSOP Freerolls.
- Should a player win a WSOP Freeroll and be unable to fly to Las Vegas and play in the World Series of Poker, for any reason whatsoever, his/her WSOP package will be offered to the player who finished 2nd in said WSOP Freeroll. Should the player who finished 2nd then be unable to travel to Las Vegas and play in the World Series of Poker, for any reason whatsoever, his/her WSOP package will be offered to the player who finished 3rd, and so on...
- Package-winners must confirm, via email, within 72 hours of winning the WSOP Freeroll, whether they can fly to Las Vegas and play in the World Series of Poker. Failure to do this will result in their package being forfeited and offered to the next player in line.
- WSOP 2014 packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Players will receive accommodation at The Palazzo. Accommodation is on a room-only basis for the player plus one guest and includes resort fees, taxes and Wi-Fi. Players will be responsible for all additional charges. Players may be expected to present a credit card on arrival at The Palazzo to cover any additional charges.
- No cash alternative will be available for unused hotel accommodation, except in the event of a player winning multiple packages.
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to offer alternative hospitality options of the same or similar value, at their discretion.
- It is the individual winner‘s responsibility to organise travel to Las Vegas for the event and to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance.
- Spending and travel money will be deposited into players’ poker accounts within 5 business days of online registration to the WSOP 2014 closing. The funds will be in the currency of the each player’s poker account, and the exchange rate used will be the current USD exchange rate from www.oanda.com.
- At any satellite level, players can buy in for cash, loyalty points or tournament tickets.
- Winners of the online satellite finals will win WSOP 2014 packages. Package winners will be listed in holding lobbies (dummy tournament lobbies that will show the number of players who have qualified for WSOP 2014), which will be maintained in the poker software during the promotional period.
- Satellites leading into further satellites will reward winners with tournament tickets, which can be used for WSOP 2014 satellites only. At the end of the campaign, unused WSOP 2014 tickets may be converted into other tournament tickets, at the discretion of the promotion administrators.
- WSOP 2014 packages can be purchased directly from operators upon request. Players with packages bought from operators will not be listed in the holding lobbies.
- Players must confirm with the promotion administrators whether they are choosing a $1,000, $1,111 or $1,500 event on the 2014 WSOP schedule at least 14 days prior to the start of the event.
- Players must supply registration details within 48 hours of online registration closing for the event of their choice. If players fail to supply this information on time, the promotion administrators may de-register players in this category and require that they register for another WSOP event.
- Players must supply all requested hotel information to the promotion administrators within 48 hours of online registration closing for their chosen event.
- Contact information for the promotion administrators will be made available in due course to all WSOP 2014 winners.
Branding, Marketing and Merchandise
- Players must give details of their table/seat numbers for all WSOP events played to any promotion administrator who requests them in Las Vegas.
- By qualifying for a WSOP 2014 package, players agree to wear operator-branded merchandise for the duration of any event qualified for through the MPN. The apparel is to be worn in a manner requested by the operator or promotion administrators. No competitor branding may be worn in the event qualified for through the MPN.
- By entering the WSOP 2014 satellites, players agree that their real names, aliases, locations and images can be used for promotional purposes. Players further agree to be interviewed on their progress/results during the tournaments and to make themselves available for promotional purposes as requested by their operator or promotion administrators.
- Players must at all times act in a manner respectful to the event and to the game of poker. WSOP 2014 players are brand ambassadors in a prestigious, internationally-recognised sporting contest.
- Players must be at least 21 years old to take part in WSOP 2014.
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to change the rules and/or structure of the WSOP 2014 online final or satellites at their discretion.
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to buy back WSOP 2014 packages from players at a cost of €3000 per package at their discretion.
- Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of the promotion administrators, and any decisions taken in this regard are final.
WSOP 2014 Package
Accommodation, Travel and Spending Money
WSOP 2014 Satellites and Qualification
Once a WSOP 2014 Package is Won
Last updated: 21th February 2014, 18:00.
* World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. or its affiliates (collectively Harrah's). Harrah’s Interactive Entertainment does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with, 32Red Poker or its products, services, promotions or tournaments. Any promotion or tournament on this site will not guarantee your seat or ability to register for any WSOP event or any WSOP affiliated event which is at the sole discretion of Harrah's.