€2020 New Year's Day Madrid Special
We hope 2019 has been a fun year for you at 32Red Poker and, looking ahead, we intend to make 2020 even better! To start you off on the right path and bring in 2020 with a bang, we’re holding a €2020 New Year’s Day Special at 5pm GMT on 1st January - and the winner will walk away with a €1,500 VIP MPN Poker Tour Madrid package! There's also €520 in cash to play for.
Sit back, add a mix of poker to your party mood and battle away for your share of the juicy €2020 guaranteed prize pool…
The Special is free to enter (500 chips), with a 90-minute late registration period during which you can take advantage of €2.50 rebuys for 2,500 chips and a €2.50 add-on for a massive 10,000 chips…
Have fun, good luck and have a fantastic 2020 with 32Red!
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Centre.
Terms and Conditions
- This contract is between Prima Poker Limited (“Prima”) and any player who registers or takes part in any MPN Poker Tour Festival or any Satellites (“Player”). The Players agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The MPN Poker Tour (“MPNPT”) is a live event poker series organised by the MPN, with the “MPN” being the online poker network made available by Prima and known as the “Microgaming Poker Network”.
- The Terms and Conditions for play at all MPNPTs are relevant for both the MPNPT online qualifiers or Satellites (see paragraphs 13 -18 below) and any live MPNPT event, which will usually consist of a primary tournament (“Main Event”) and side events (“Side Events”). Players are encouraged to familiarise themselves with these Terms and Conditions prior to joining any MPNPT online Satellites or the Main Event, Side Events and other event tournaments.
- The “House Rules”, which are the rules for play observed in the chosen venue for the MPNPT (“Venue”) will govern the Player’s behaviour and conduct for the duration of the MPNT at that Venue. Players are encouraged to make themselves familiar with the relevant House Rules before participating in the MPNPT.
- The Venue will conduct due diligence on all Players taking part in the MPNPT on their premises, and will handle all monetary transactions, including, but not limited to, collection of direct buy-ins for the Main Event and any Side Events, and payment of winnings from the relevant tournaments at the MPNPT. The terms and conditions for the poker room through which Players qualify online for the MPNPT (“Poker Room Terms”) will apply in full. We recommend Players familiarise themselves with the relevant Poker Room Terms before participating.
- The promotional period for the MPNPT will commence from 0000 GMT on 7th of January 2013 and continue until discontinued by Prima or the MPNPT’s promotion administrators (“Administrators”).
- Server time (GMT) applies to all times stated in these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated.
- Any Player who participates in any tournament associated with the MPNPT hereby accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Players may compete in online Satellites (as defined in paragraph 13 below) for a chance to win MPNPT Packages. An “MPNPT Package” grants a Player entry to a live MPNPT and this can be won by competing in online Satellites or purchased directly by Players for all relevant MPNPTs. Each MPNPT Package may include, at Prima’s sole discretion:
- One buy-in to the “MPNPT Main Event”, which is the primary tournament for each MPNPT at a specified Venue;
- Accommodation for the duration of the MPNPT;
- Cash towards travel or general expenses;
- Food and/or drinks vouchers; and
- A welcome session with drinks or snacks.
- Players may win or buy multiple MPNPT Packages, but may only use one MPNPT Package per MPNPT Main Event. Each MPNPT Package can only be used once.
- MPNPT Packages are subject to availability and are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The value of any items contained within the MPNPT Package, and the MPNPT Package value as a whole, may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Prima.
- In order to win a MPNPT Package, Players will need to compete in Satellites on the MPN, with “Satellites” being online poker tournaments which are qualifying events where winners of the tournaments win the buy-in to other larger poker tournaments. Information as to how and where Players can compete in these Satellites can be found here: https://mpn.poker/qualify/. Players may buy MPNPT Packages or entry directly into the MPNPT Main Event from a holding lobby in the poker software of the MPN.
- At any Satellite level, Players can buy-in using cash, loyalty points or eligible tournament tickets. Should any of the Player’s buy-ins be made using any bonus funds, or part thereof, from such Player’s account held with the MPN Operator, there shall be no restrictions or limitations placed on a Player’s chance to win a MPNPT Package or on the awarding of any MPNPT Packages to the Player should that Player’s buy-in result in the Player winning.
- The winners of the final tier in a Satellite series will each win a MPNPT Package (“Package Winners”). Players who purchase a MPNPT Package or an entry into the MPNPT Main Event directly from a holding lobby in the poker software are hereinafter called “Event Players”. Package Winners and Event Players are, collectively, “MPNPT Qualifiers”. MPNPT Qualifiers will be listed in holding lobbies (namely, dummy tournament lobbies that will show the number of Players who have qualified for the MPNPT), which will be maintained in the poker software during the promotional period of the MPNPT.
- MPNPT Satellite tournament tickets can be used for entry into other MPNPT Satellites up to 30 days after being issued. Unused MPNPT satellite tickets cannot be converted into cash, loyalty points or other tournament tickets until after the Grand Finale in Madrid 6th – 9th February. For the avoidance of doubt, winners of the final tier in a Satellite series will win a MPNPT Package or seat, not tournament tickets.
- Winners of a MPNPT Package in the Madrid satellite campaign must use that MPNPT Package at the MPNPT Madrid event. If package winners are unable to attend the Madrid event 6th- 9th February, or hold a package and are attending the event already, a €1,000 cash alternative will be offered.
Players also have the option of selling the package to someone who will attend the Madrid event.
Should players who are attending the MPNPT Madrid event win multiple seat only entries; these seats will be added as potential re-entries. Unused re-entries will be refunded in full in cash to the player’s on-line account within 14 days of the event ending.
Players who win a Main Event seat via the Madrid online satellites, but have no intention of attending the event will be offered a cash alternative of €350. Alternatively, players may sell the seat won to a player who will attend the Madrid event.
- MPNPT Qualifiers may be asked to participate in publicity related to the winning of an MPNPT Package and, in this event, the provisions of paragraphs 31 – 37 below shall apply.
- On winning a MPNPT Package, the Administrators will get in touch with the Package Winners via email to notify the winners of their win. To accept the prize, a Package Winner must respond to the notification within the time specified in the email, and the Package Winner will be required to supply their tournament registration details to the Administrators before the specified date communicated to them by email. The Event Players who have purchased a MPNPT Package or entry into the MPNPT Main Event will also be contacted by the Administrators via email and will also be required to supply their tournament registration details to the Administrators before the specified date communicated to them by email.
- The MPNPT Qualifiers hereby expressly consent that their details provided to the Administrators may be published on the MPNPT website for each relevant MPNPT event. If any MPNPT Qualifier fails to supply the requested information within the specified time period, they will not be registered in the MPNPT and refunds will not be issued. Prima and the Administrators shall comply with all relevant Data Protection Legislation with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as set out in paragraph 42 below.
- Where it is necessary, the MPNPT Qualifiers consent to a portion of any of their winnings at the MPNPT to be credited to the relevant Player’s online MPN account.
- The Administrators reserve the right to offer alternative hospitality options for the MPNPT Package of the same or similar value, at their sole discretion. Any changes will be notified to the Package Winners in advance.
- Package Winners may receive accommodation near to the MPNPT event Venue. Package Winners will be responsible for all charges and expenses not included in an MPNPT Package. Package Winners may be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel to cover any relevant charges. Only winners or purchasers of a MPNPT Package will receive accommodation.
- No cash alternative will be available to Package Winners for unused hotel accommodation.
- It is the MPNPT Qualifier’s responsibility to organise travel to and from each MPNPT event and to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. MPNPT Qualifiers are responsible for all charges and costs for their travel.
- If entitled to it as part of a MPNPT Package, money for travel will be deposited into each Package Winner’s online poker accounts within 5 business days after that Player’s registration into the MPNPT Main Event is confirmed. The funds will be in the currency of the Package Winner’s poker account, and where this is not EUR, the exchange rate used will be such EUR exchange rate listed on the date of transfer of the funds. Event Players will not receive money for travel.
- All Players participating in the MPNPT must give details of their table and seat numbers for all MPNPT events they are playing or have played to any Administrators who request them.
- All Players participating in the MPNPT agree to wear the branded merchandise of MPNPT-participating MPN Operators for the duration of the MPNPT event. The apparel is to be worn in a manner reasonably requested by the Administrators. No Player may wear, at any time, any apparel which has Competitor Branding or Third Party Branding for the duration of the relevant MPNPT event, with “Competitor Branding” and “Third Party Branding” being any branding that advertises or displays the logo, trademark or name of any person or entity which provides services or products that are the same or similar to those provided by the MPN, the Administrators and any MPN Operators. Players wearing Competitor Branding or Third Party Branding may be asked to remove it prior to the start of a tournament. Failure to comply will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may result in disqualification of the Player from the current or future MPNPT events with no liability whatsoever.
- MPNPT Qualifiers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner respectful to the MPNPT, the MPN, the Venue, the MPN Operators and to the game of poker. Players in the MPNPT are brand ambassadors in a prestigious, internationally-recognised sporting contest. Should any Player act in a manner which, in Prima’s reasonable opinion, would be harmful to, or bring the MPN, the Venue, the MPNPT or associated MPN Operators into disrepute, the Player will be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and Prima reserves the rights, at Prima’s sole discretion, to exclude that Player from participating any further in the current MPNPT or in any future MPNPT events and to refuse to award any winnings made at the MPNPT to that Player. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a Player commits any act of fraud, collusion, unethical or disruptive behaviour whilst playing online poker on the MPN or elsewhere, or breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Administrators and Prima reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse/exclude participation by such Player in any current or future MPNPT events, or other events.
- Prima reserves the right to film, record, photograph, televise, webcast and broadcast any part of any MPNPT at any time. Players hereby expressly and irrevocably grant Prima and its authorised representatives, all permissions and all rights necessary to enable Prima make the fullest use of a Player’s name, poker alias, image, likeness, film footage, sound recordings and photographs that feature the Player as photographed, recorded, or broadcast by Prima or on Prima’s behalf (“Imagery”) throughout the world, in perpetuity and royalty-free, by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter developed or devised for the purposes of advertising, promoting, broadcasting and exhibiting the MPNPT and Prima’s services (the “Specified Purposes“). This includes live or pre-recorded streaming of Prima’s coverage of a MPNPT online and through Prima’s social media and websites and the production and release of any marketing materials related to an MPNPT or other poker tournaments or Prima’s services. Players further agree that on request from the Administrators, the Players may participate in media interviews regarding their progress and results during or after a MPNPT tournament.
- Players hereby expressly and irrevocably release Prima from and against any claim, damage, liability, cost and expense arising from any violation of any right to privacy, publicity or personality that Players may have, or infringement of any intellectual property right that Players hold, based upon or related to any use of a Player’s Imagery under these Terms and Conditions. The foregoing release shall be binding upon all Players and their heirs, assigns and legal representatives.
- Players acknowledge and agree that Prima owns all right, title and interest, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights in and to a Player’s Imagery and any derivative works thereof. To the extent ownership of any Imagery does not automatically vest in Prima, Players hereby grant and assign to Prima all right, title and interest in and to the Imagery and agree to execute all documents reasonably requested by Prima to ensure such rights are properly assigned to Prima.
- Players hereby represent and warrant that nothing in the Imagery of a Player will infringe the intellectual property rights or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory or be calculated to bring Prima, any broadcaster, and/or any MPN Operator into disrepute.
- All consents under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (“UK Act”), or any similar legislation around the world, in connection with a Player’s performance in any MPNPT, and the exploitation of a Player’s performance in any MPNPT by any means and in all media are hereby granted and assigned by the Player to Prima. Furthermore, the Player hereby waives all moral rights in and to the Player’s Imagery to which a Player may at any time be entitled under the UK Act (and all similar rights in other jurisdictions) and agrees not to institute, support, maintain or permit any action or claim to the effect that any treatment, exploitation or use of such Imagery or other materials infringes the Player’s moral rights.
- Players acknowledge that Prima shall be under no obligation to use any part of the Imagery and that Players shall not be entitled to receive any proceeds that may be derived from use of the Imagery.
- Players agree to comply with any reasonable request made by Prima or its authorised representatives during the MPNPT, including assisting with publicising, televising, photographing, webcasting or promoting the MPNPT as directed by Prima or its authorised representatives.
- Three percent (3%) of the prize pool will be deducted in all MPNPT tournament in Madrid (apart from satellites) as Prima Network’s marketing fee.
- Where the final table at the MPNPT Main Event consists of Players who wish to end the final game by mutual consensus, such Players may, at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director of the MPNPT, conclude a deal to settle or to the redistribution of any remaining prize pool amongst themselves, rather than complete the final game (“Final Table Deal”).
- Any Final Table Deal must be discussed and agreed by all Players who remain at the final table and this must be done in the presence of the Tournament Director of the MPNPT.
- It is at the Tournament Director’s sole discretion to allow a Final Table Deal and all decisions made by the Tournament Director regarding any aspect of a Final Table Deal are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Any Final Table Deal made will be made public.
- Should any Final Table Deal be made in breach of these Terms and Conditions by any Players, Prima reserves the right to exclude all such Players from participating further in the MPNPT and may refuse to award any winnings to such Players.
- Personal Data may be transferred by Prima to third parties outside of the European Economic Area. Players are hereby notified that Player’s Personal Data will be processed as set out in these Terms and Conditions and that Prima’s agents and third parties providing services to Prima may also process such Personal Data in accordance with Prima’s instructions and that Prima may transfer of the same outside of the European Economic Area, all in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with all applicable Data Protection Legislation. Player’s Personal Data may be used for any of the following purposes:
- The MPNPT Qualifiers’ contact details may be stored for the sole purpose of contacting the winners of MPNPT Packages;
- The MPNPT Qualifiers details provided to the Administrators in accordance with paragraph 19 above will be published on the MPNPT website for each relevant MPNPT event;
- To identify Players registered for a MPNPT upon arrival at the MPNPT event;
- To display data relating to the results of the MPNPT tournaments online, on leader-boards and to transmit results to authorised third parties;
- To use Players’ Imagery for the Specified Purposes as set out in paragraph 31 above;
- To communicate with Players regarding payment of prizes and the marketing of future MPNPT events;
- To undertake and/or engage authorised third parties to fulfil certain transactions Players may expressly request from Prima;
- To provide Players with customer support services in relation to their use of Prima’s products and services; and
- For Prima’s internal administrative purposes
- Players hereby expressly agree that they do not object to Prima storing copies, in whole or part, of the Imagery and Personal Data for the purposes mentioned above or; or transferring part or all of a Player’s Imagery, or Personal Data to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular the Isle of Man, for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 42 above only. Prima shall comply with all obligations under any applicable Data Protection Legislation when processing such Personal Data.
- Prima reserves the right to refuse any person entry into any and all MPNPTs as well as the Venue for any reason. Individuals who are excluded by the MPNPT sponsors, partners or the Venue are not eligible for entry into any MPNPT or Venue areas.
- If Prima or the Administrators, at their sole discretion, believe a Player’s behaviour to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Prima reserves the right to disqualify a Player from participating further in the current MPNPT event and any future MPNPT and to refuse to award any winnings made at the MPNPT to that Player or any other prize consideration that he/she may have qualified for at the point of disqualification with no liability whatsoever.
- Prima, together with the Venue, reserve the right to disqualify any person from all tournaments at the MPNPT and/or to request the removal of such persons from the Venue for any reason. If a Player is disqualified from a MPNPT tournament, that disqualified Player shall forfeit his/her entire buy-in and shall not be entitled to any prize monies or any other prize consideration that he/she may have qualified for at the point of disqualification with no liability whatsoever.
- The Player acknowledges and agrees that profanity, violent behaviour or other forms of misconduct will not be permitted at any time during the MPNPT, including, without limitation, verbal expressions or gestures likely to cause offence, ridicule or denigrate another individual, and that any Player found in breach hereof will be disqualified from the current or future MPNPT events and all such Player’s monies accrued up to the time of disqualification will be forfeited, at Prima’s sole discretion with no liability whatsoever.
- Players must be at least 18 years old to take part in MPNPT, or at least as old as required in the jurisdiction of the MPNPT event’s Venue.
- MPNPT Qualifiers must bring government-issued photographic identification, such as their passport, to the MPNPT event.
- Prima and the Administrators reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions and the rules and/or structure of the MPNPT, Satellites and Main Event at their sole discretion.
- Prima reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the MPNPT where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Prizes and entries are non-transferable. Winners are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees associated with MPNPT prizes. If prizes are being paid through wire transfer, Players will be required to provide identification documentation to comply with international anti-money laundering regulations.
- Players agree that they are solely responsible for the timely payment of any income or similar taxes or related payments imposed or levied by any applicable jurisdiction or any governmental authority therein or thereof on any prizes, fees or other amounts paid to the Player, and the Players indemnify Prima from and against any liability or expense in connection with such taxes or other payments (save to the extent such recovery is prohibited by law).
- Players agree that they are fully responsible for the timely submission to the relevant tax authorities of any tax return/s in respect of any payments, prizes or fees received by the Player.
- The Administrators reserve the right to buy back MPNPT Packages from any Package Winner at a price equivalent or similar to the value of that MPNPT Package at their discretion.
- Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of the Administrators, and any decisions taken in this regard are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Administrators and Prima are not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Player participating in the MPNPT or by any Package Winner or Event Player as a result of accepting any prize (including any MPNPT Package or MPNPT event entry). Package Winners, Event Players and all Players participating in the MPNPT agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Prima and the Administrators from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize offered, or as a result of accepting a MPNPT Package, MPNPT event entry or from participating in the MPNPT.
- All other MPN network rules, House Rules, TDA Tournament Rules and operator rules apply to all MPNPTs.
- Players acknowledge that any complaints shall be dealt with pursuant to the complaints terms and conditions and procedures of the Poker Room Terms of their respective operators.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the MPNPT or in any Satellites in whichever jurisdiction they are taking part in the Satellites or the MPNPT.
- The availability of any promotion to win MPNPT Packages or entries to a MPNPT should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the promotion in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted.
- No Player participating in any MPNPT event shall be permitted to show, display or communicate in any way, any message or content which, in our sole discretion is, or could be construed to be political in nature (or supportive of any political cause or action), racist, obscene, derogatory, threatening in nature, a form of harassment, libellous, fraudulent, invasive of another person’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of another person, or otherwise promote, advertise or condone anything illegal or unlawful, victimises, degrades, harasses or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability, constitutes, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability, or which is intended for commercial purposes, including without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services. In relation to any dispute about this paragraph 62, Prima’ decision shall be final and binding.
- The validity, construction and effect of these Terms and Conditions and each and every provision hereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract or tort and including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules (the “Rules”) of the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in London, United Kingdom, in the English language before a single arbitrator. If the Parties fail to agreeably nominate the arbitrator within 14 days of either party’s first written demand to that effect, the arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA. If any arbitral nomination of a Party fails or is not approved by the LCIA, the LCIA shall appoint a replacement arbitrator. The arbitrator may be of any nationality.
Terms and conditions last updated 13:00 GMT, 21st November 2019