Cash Mountain (12-31 August)
As promotion names go, Cash Mountain is perfect – your task is to climb up leaderboards and the target is to grab your share of a mountain of cash.
You even get to choose exactly what kind of prize to walk away with, from hard, cold cash to online and live packages! And if you have a bad day during your quest, there are even cash prizes via aptly named Run Bad Flips.
Check out the latest leaderboard:Leaderboard 2 (19-23 August)
How it Works
There will be three Leaderboards during the promotion, and to be in contention for each you’ll need to play at least 2,500 hands in Cash games at stakes of €0.05/€0.10 or above.
Leaderboard points are awarded according to profit measured in big blind increments won at a particular eligible stake level. Consequently, everyone has an equal chance of winning whatever the size of their bankroll!
A profit of €5 at stakes of €0.50/€1 during a Leaderboard period earns 5 points. Meanwhile, a profit of €5 at stakes of €0.05/€0.10 is rewarded with 50 points. It all boils down to how many Big Blinds you win at a specific stake.
The top 5 players on each Leaderboard will be able to choose one of the following prizes:
- €750 in cash
- A €1,500 live events package
- A €1,550 online tournament tickets package
Whatever your preference, we have you covered.
Run Bad Flip Freerolls
If you play 100 hands or more (at eligible stakes) on a given day and end up scoring negative Leaderboard points you’ll qualify for a €500 Run Bad Flip freeroll at 8pm BST the following day, with the top 10 players each winning €50 cash!
However you look at our Cash Mountain promo, it’s well worth putting on your best virtual poker face, hitting the Cash tables and racking up the Big Blinds to battle it out for a choice of juicy prizes. Good luck, and have fun…
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from 00:00 on the 12th August 2019 until 23:59 on the 30th of August 2019 as per below:
- Leaderboard #1 runs from Monday August 12th – Friday August 16th inclusive
- Leaderboard #2 runs from Monday August 19th– Friday August 23rd inclusive
- Leaderboard #3 runs from Monday August 26th – Friday August 30th inclusive
- British Summer Time (BST) applies to all times stated.
- You can qualify for each leaderboard by playing a minimum of 2,500 hands at stakes €0.05/€0.10 or above.
- Leaderboard positions for each phase are based on profit. Leaderboard points are awarded for big blind increments won at each eligible stake level. For example: if you are in profit by €5 at stakes €0.50/€1 during the leaderboard phase, you will be awarded 5 leaderboard points.
- The top 5 players on each leaderboard may choose one from the selection of prizes as per below: 5.1 €750 in cash 5.2 €1,500 live events package (valid until 31st December 2020) 5.3 €1,550 online tournament tickets package
- The leaderboard positions will be finalised within 72 hours of each leaderboard closing. The winners of the leaderboards will be contacted within 5 business days of this date and notified of their win. The winners must respond and accept the Prize within 7 calendar days of being notified or the Prize will be forfeited.
- In the case of a tiebreaker on any winning leaderboard position, the player with the most hands played at stakes €0.05/€0.10 or above during that leaderboard period will be the winner. The availability of Promotions should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Promotions in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted. It is the Operators responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions, where those Promotions are made available to consumers by Operators. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
- If you score negative points during a day’s play and have played 100 hands or more at stakes €0.05/€0.10 or above for that day, you will qualify for the €500 Run Bad Flip freeroll at 20:00 BST the following day. The Daily Run Bad Flips awards the top 10 players €50 cash each.
- We are not responsible for any adverse effects any participant experiences throughout the use of their prize.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend any instance of any network tournament at any time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- If you collude or otherwise behave unethically at any time, you will forfeit all prizes and you risk closure of your account.
- You may not create more than one account at 32Red Poker. If you do, you will forfeit all prizes and you risk closure of all your accounts.
- In addition to these rules, all the normal network rules and 32Red Poker’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Last updated: Aug 12th 2019, 13:24 BST